Robert has so kindly nominated me for two awards this year,neither of which I have had time to pass on, I am reposting – i.e a complete pressit to pass the word on for the others while I deliberate – whether I can honestly accept knowing just how busy a life I lead as a husband, Religious brother and Priest. – O and he has stolen many of my lovely choices to boot 🙂
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: http://okotenigma.wordpress.com
A big thank you to LaurelWolfLives for nominating me for this award.
Rules For The Nominees:
Display the award logo on your blog. √
List the Rules. √
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
Answer five questions from the nominee. √
Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
Share the link to your best post. √
Three Things About Myself:
I’m a Scorpio.
I love Cats
I have always lived close to the Ocean.
Questions asked of me:
1. Would you jump in front of a bus for a complete stranger?
Yes, probably. Definitely if the stranger was a child.
2. If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be?
One of my neighbors is a hoarder. The result was degradation of the entire building. I confronted her with it and eventually she sought professional help. But not until we went through a lot of drama.
3. If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why?
I would change the day of my childhood that caused me to develop Dissociative Identity Disorder.
4. What is your favorite word?
ergonomic. It just feels right.
5. The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank?
And like Laurel, I have not yet written my best post.
My questions are the same as Laurel’s:
- Would you jump in front of a bus for a complete stranger?
- If a neighbor was a hoarder and lived in unsafe and unhealthy conditions, would you ignore it or take action? If you did, what would it be?
- If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why?
- What is your favorite word?
- The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank?